Friday, January 18, 2008

test

What a day. I've had my libido criticised, my locker room credentials questioned, and been told my medical proficiency sucked.

It does. I'm not a doctor, I just play one in my blog.

In other words, I have been causing trouble all across the blog sphere and I love it.

I love my work, I love what I do.

To everyone who responds and says supportive, encouragement? Thank you. You feed my soul.

To everyone who thinks I'm a jerk? Thank you. You feed my passion.

But to the guy who thought my Ann Coulter comment was over the top gross? Hey! I was just trying to make a friend laugh. Someone who I know is facing a huge struggle. Someone who just happens to have a talking Ann Coulter doll flanked by her Nancy Pearl action figure with the "amazing shushing action."



And I personally thought it was the best line in the blog.

I love getting my ass kicked across the internet.

The challenge, the discussion, the disagreement, makes us all better people.

Bring it on!

1 comment:

Mr Pineapples said...

Okay - so bend over.

Here comes my enormous BOOT

And Boy!

Dont you deserve it!!